Let's start out by acknowledging that I don't know much about you and you don't know me. That much is clear.
Things that I do know about you:
(yes, in bullet form)
- You're anthem starts out with "Oh, Canada" and I can't get it out of my head
- You're situated north of the equator and my wonderful country
- You have really big mooses... no... mose? er...moose?...
- You are home to some really cool ladies that I consider myself privileged to know!
- You have much snow that bugs said ladies
- Both French and English are spoken
- I hear your health care is something to behold
- You stole my Patrick Marleau from the Sharks to play for you in the Olympics
- Your customs process is really putting a kink in my shipping schedules!
Let me just note that everything I ship in the US takes 5 days TOPS. Yes, that includes ALL THE WAY across the United Sates! I won't even bore you with my mileage and time factorage calculations that I don't actually have, but let's just say that I'm thinking it's ridiculous.
I won't get into the "why would you even consider holding your countrymen's purchases for that insane amount of time" topic... I just want to respectfully request that you maybe might come up with a new system that will cut down on the arrival time by... a week? At the least?
Don't get me wrong... some of my best friends are customs workers... I'm not a hater. I just think something else could be done.
I'll be here. Waiting for your response.
Thanks so much,
Helpless US Shipper