Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Item!!

Introducing the new...
Bandana Halter Top!
I love these! They are simple, cute and sassy... yes, just how we roll!
I made these for my girls YEARS ago and have wanted to make more... so here they are!
They're made from 100% cotton bandanas...

They come in a variety of colors: red, hot orange, yellow, green, teals, cammo, blues, purples, Red-white & blue, black, white, tiedye... etc, etc


They are super lightweight and PERFECT for the HOT summer sun!
Pair it with a matching summertime beanie for a stylish summer outfit!

With proper care these tops can last your Little One for YEARS!
Seriously... they are easily adjustable for sizes 12 mos - 5t!



And did I mention that they're cute?!


These aren't on my etsy shop yet, but are available for order! Just email me or contact me on Facebook!

$6.50 - and that *includes shipping! That's insane - er, a GREAT deal! ;o)

*add $.50 for each additional bandana top




No comments: