Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Can we say "b u s y" ?

B.u.s.y.

aka - bustin' up some yarn...
yeah, ok, that was dumb.

However, I have been soooooo busy lately! I'm not sure what happened...
(I'm betting on the whole "answered prayer" thing)
... but business has been busy... booming... beautiful!!!

Don't believe me?!

Just take a look at what my customers are unlocking!


I say "unlocking" because when they tell me to "just do whatever you think will look good" I am immediately filled with dread and what I can only describe as performance anxiety! *teeth clattering* *knees knocking* *heart beating way too fast*


I have never considered myself to be great when it comes to developing patterns or color swatches on my own...

The request: "I'm photographing twins. I want pinks and blues. I know whatever you come up with will be great."

*sigh* OH, the pressure!

... but I have to say that I think I'm getting better at it.

This little beauty (the beanie... OK, AND the baby) happens to be one of my most favorite designs lately.



Talk about performance anxiety... Andrea, my dear friend from BabyZone land... told me she wanted one plain and brownish but the other one needed to be bright... (She's a mom of 3 BOYS - the exact opposite of my family unit - and made sure I knew she wasn't havin' no sissy colors, neither!)

I curled up into the fetal position for 3 days.

What are these people thinking? Giving me creative leave?

It's like standing up in front of an auditorium full of your frenemies that are just waiting for you to blurt out something totally embarrassing and awkward that the sheer humiliation has you running off the stage crying... leaving a trail of pee.

Ok, maybe not *that* bad... Now, where was I?

Oh yes, in the fetal position...

And then I came up with this one...
Pretty bright, huh?
Boyish, right?


Another sweet one! Lovin' the black and hot pink!

Any girly girls in the house?!

Emma's a girly girl!




Soooooooooooooooo... yeah.

B.u.s.y.

aka - ME

What's been keepin' YOU busy?

No comments: