Friday, July 2, 2010

What I Make

Morning!
I've been a reader of Kelly's Korner for quite sometime!
She has an adorable daughter name Harper that I've been able to watch grow through her blog!

Kelly hosts a weekly "Show Us Your Life" blog where she asks her readers to share how they do things in their lives!

This week is "Show Us What you Make".

So if you're visiting from Kelly's page... Hello, my name is Brooke! I make and sell Crochet Beanies and accessories!
I realized the last few posts have not included my actual craft, so I'm posting a few pictures of my favorites!

I sell them on Etsy and also have a Fan Page on Facebook.











2 comments:

Ann said...

your beanies are so cute! the last one is absolutely precious!

The Oxford Family said...

Love the pic of that little man upside down!