Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No More Hide n Seek

I currently have four places that people can find Stella B Designs... Etsy, Facebook, Blogger and then **Big Cartel. Big Cartel is a new venue that I'm trying out that seems to be a bit easier and more streamlined - not to mention a bit easier on my pocket book on a monthly basis.

All of that being said... in an effort to make things easier on you, your friends, family, America, Haiti... basically, anyone... to find me, I purchased a domain name! Now, instead of trying to remember "stellabs.etsy" or "stellabdesigns.bigcartel" or facebook/whatever, you can now type "www.stellabdesigns.com" directly into a search engine or url bar and get to my products! For now it's linked to Big Cartel so I can hopefully get a little more traffic there.

I welcome any feedback on your preference of venues!

**DISCOUNT CODE FOR BIG CARTEL: Enter "PROMO10" during checkout for 10% off your total purchase. Please let me know how you like the new venue!

No comments: