Friday, February 26, 2010

Weekend Special 2/26 - 3/1

$10 Basic Beanies are BACK!!!

Through Monday, 3/1/10,
all Basic "Sweet Innocence", "Newsboys" and "Earflaps" are only $10!


You can choose something you see in the pictures, or design your own colors!

Sweet Innocence:

Soft and delicate with a scalloped edging.
These come with 1 two-color flower attached.





Basic Newsboys:
Boys: 1 color
Girls: 1 main color w/ 1 color flower (sewn-on)





Basic Earflap Beanies:
Boys: One main color & One Trim color
Girls: One main color & One color for trim & flowers







Add $2 for Deluxe Beanies!

Deluxe Earflaps:
Boys: Multi- color
Girls: Multi Color w/ 1 multi-layer flower (sewn-on)




Deluxe Newsboy Beanies:
Boys: Multi Colors
Girls: Multi-Color with Deluxe Multi-Layer Flower (sewn-on)




First Beanie Ships Free!
$2.50 Flat Rate Shipping to US and Canada for 2+ beanies

TO ORDER you can:
  • Email me at stellabdesigns@yahoo.com
  • Click on my Facebook Fan Page button (above) and message me on there
  • Visit me at my Etsy store and mention the weekend special
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Paige said...

what color choices are available? love the newsgirl- and what an awesome price!

aka Brooke said...

Hi Paige! Basic colors available... Here is the color chart of the company I go through.
http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/store-pc.htm

I have most mainstream colors available! Just let me know if you have some specific in mind! Even if I have to order yarn, turn around time would still be in about 7-10 business days.