Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Spirit Week - Day 1 - Career Day

Last night I said "goodnight" to my 10 and 6 year old daughters, and this morning I said "hello" to a super cute Horse Vet and a sweet and sassy Nurse!

Brooklyn, lover of all things horses, showed no hesitation whatsoever when I asked her what she wanted to be! I think she loves them so much that even the shoulder-length glove isn't enough to deter her from her aspirations! *yikes*

And here's my Brenna, 6. She is always so helpful and caring and attentive to the needs of others! It's no wonder that her helpful, healing spirit would lead her to the medical profession. I cut and sewed and cut and sewed some more to make her a miniature scrub set! Her Auntie Kell, also a nurse, lent her a stethescope to help make the outfit complete!

Then, with the help of a fishing license holder, I made each of them a little ID tag.


Rounding off their outfits are, of course, the SHOES... or boots, in Brooklyn's case!

... and "scrub shoes".

Tomorrow is "80's Day"!!
Guess I'm gonna have to start googling the 80's, because I'm way too young to have experienced that time myself! ;o)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Can't wait to see the 80's look. I'm picturing funky leg warmers, colourful tutus, jean jackets covered in pins, gloves and really BIG hair!

PAPA said...

Betty says; How cute!

PAPA says I need a vet and a good nurse-hooray