Monday, July 20, 2009

Focus Group (Crochet Halter Top)

I'm needing some opinions! Do you have one? Do you have many?

Do you have any that can be directed towards my newest crocheted goody?


I thought this lil crocheted diddy was so cute I had to make one for Emma. I'm thinking about selling them on Etsy and wanted to get some opinions before I did. The one pictured is made from Caron Simply Soft Eco yarn (very soft, lots of color selection). I'm working on one as a gift in the Sugar n Cream cotton yarn and it's turning out very cute, as well! I'm thinking they'll come in sizes ranging from 12 months through 5T. Of course the colors are fully customizable!
So, if you'll be so kind, I'd love for you to let me know if this piece strikes you as "fabulously sassy", "no way, too granny" or "eh, I can take it or leave it"!


She's giving a "sneak peek" pose!










Although I believe it's just meant to tie up top and leave the back mostly open, I wove in the ends in a shoelace-type tie and it worked out really well!








No comments: